Responsibilities and achievements
- Co-design and development of the new photo and video platform in cooperation with the development team, designers and the BILD editor-in-chief
- Quality management for the main launch of the app and web app and for further updates at operational and editorial level. Including co-responsibility for the content creation for articles and other marketing measures of the launch and updates.
- Editorial planning of photo and video missions of the moderated community with the aim of obtaining high-quality user-generated content for BILD Digital
- Deputy team leader of the editorial app team consisting of photo editors, community managers and editors
- Main responsibility for the app’s internal community management as well as the external community management via social media channels, newsletter and co.
- Further development of the product together with the team towards an interactive, dynamic, family-friendly and modern photo & video platform
- Administration & Quality Management of the back- and frontend of the app / web app and the newsletter
- Creation of the style guide in cooperation with the creative director of BILD Digital for the presence of the app content on Bild.de (app teaser block, main teaser block, iFrames, landing page on Bild.de, articles) and implementation with the graphics team and within the BILD.de Content Management System
🎯 52,000 users on the first launch day, 2700 user photos published by BILD in the first year, 2nd Place Best Marketing Solution for an Advertising Client ( INMA Awards 2015), so far the only BILD product with an active fan community (Fan pages on Facebook etc.)